The AAP Hawaii Chapter is a voluntary organization of over 200 members in private, group, military and academic practice as well as pediatricians in training and other non-pediatric physicians interested in Child Health issues.
Annual Chapter Dues
HAAP Membership Options
- Oahu Members, Pediatricians $130
- Off Oahu Members, Pediatricians $25
- Emeritus, retired from practice, dues waived
- Physician in Training, Residents/Fellows dues waived
- Allied Professionals, $130
* Dues are 100% tax-deductible! **
AAP Membership Options
- Fellow, FAAP,
- Initial certification in pediatrics $650
- Specialty Fellow, FAAP,
- certified by a board other than a pediatric board, $650
- Corresponding Fellow, FAAP,
- practicing outside of US, Canada, or Puerto Rico, $392
- Senior member,
- retired, $200
- Candidate member, $502
- In Training Member, $110
- Medical Student Member, $22
- Associate Member, $368
- International Member, $194-380
- National Affiliate Member; $150
How do I Apply for Membership?
Click here to reactivate your membership.
Click here to join both the National AAP and the Hawaii Chapter for the first time.
Click here if you are already an AAP National member and would like to join the Hawaii Chapter.
Click here if you would like to join only the Hawaii Chapter at this time.